Panzerholz Compressed Wood B15 & B25
Size 1220mm x 1220mm
Thicknesses 4mm to 100mm
DELIGNIT® B15 is an extremely hard
multilaminated material in sheet form. It is manufactured from beech veneers and synthetic
resins under high pressure and heat. The resultant panel combines metal like hardness and
mechanical strength with the advantages of easy workability, low weight and low cost.
- Easy Workability means savings in time and
- Low weight factor (density of standard
grades approx. 1.35 1.4 g/cm3 = 84-87 lbs/cu.ft.).
- High mechanical strength,hardness,and wear
- Particularly favourable strength to weight
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Favourable sliding characteristics,no
- Sound deadening with sliding tracks,rebound
- Corrosion proof and resistant to many
- Usuable at ambient temperatures from
196 to approx. +95 degrees C (-320 to +203 degrees F)
- Alternative to metals particularly for
tooling,jigs, and molds.
- Other applications
- If low electrical conductivity is required,
such as for transformer parts.
- If low thermal conductivity and high
mechanical strength are required, such as for liquified gas tank supports.
- For antimagnetic parts.
- If a particular elasticity as well as cushioning
effect are required, as with picker sticks for looms in the textile industry.
- For sliding surfaces not requiring
- For shielding from neutrons in nuclear
research(specific values available on request).
And in many other cases, please contact us
for further details.